Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Forgot All About It

I keep forgetting that I made this blog, I really do need to do more with it and be more successful with swatching and gaining more followers. I just don't feel like I'm good enough to get this thing going.

What's the best way to take swatching pics? My phone camera is horrible and I don't have a reliable camera yet, but working on it. I've heard of people making light boxes, anyone know the best tutorial for it?

I've been entering a lot of polish blog contests lately, and won one! Something told me to check my other inbox and the first email in there was letting me know I won! I never win ANYTHING but won an Aly's Dream Polish a while back and now one from a Polish Insomnia giveaway! I can't wait for them to come in so I can swatch and post them on here.

Everyone should go visit the Polish Insomnia blog at http://polishinsomnia.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment